Monday, June 10, 2013

Blast from the Past

Made it through my first day! It was a lot of information to take in, so much so that my head started to hurt by the end of it. I will be working a total of 960 hours so I don't have an end date, I just end when my hours run out. So in order to prolong them I only have to work 8:30-3 Monday through Thursday until after the 4th of July then they will reevaluate after that. Which works for me!

But even better than surviving my first day of work, The Sisterhood (what our middle school selves named our group) reunited for the first time since high school (or Freshman year, no one could remember). But some of these girls I haven't seen for a few years. It was unreal that we all found time to get together. We went out on LW's boat and cruised around on Lake Minnetonka, had a potluck dinner, and caught up on our lives before everyone jets off to different corners of the country again. I couldn't decide which picture I wanted to use so here are four!





No comments:

Post a Comment