Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PGSD

Today at work I had a debrief meeting with my mentor to talk over everything that I've been trained in on in the past two days. The first thing he said was, "I know we are supposed to talk about training things, but more importantly how are you handling the PGSD." I had no idea what he was talking about. Apparently he meant the Post Graduation Stress Disorder. I told him it hadn't really hit me yet, but we spent a good amount of time talking about Gustavus and Senior Week and how bad we were both craving a Gustie Burger from Patty's. He also told me that even at 2 years out he still misses Gustavus all the time... so, glad to know I have that to look forward to. Ha. 

Can I give this back and do it over again?


1 comment:

  1. I wish you could give it back and start over again too! (Just as long as I can join you so I don't have to graduate in a year)

    ReplyDelete