Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Summer!

Spontaneously decided to head north for the weekend. And literally planned nothing. Didn't know when I would be coming back. Didn't know what I would be doing (besides sitting in the sun). Just went with it. Since I had such a short cabin season I wanted to get up one last time before the weather got cold. I spent most of the morning and afternoon reading on the beach then found out my friend, CW,  and his family were at his cabin and my cousin and his friends were at his cabin. So I went to CW's to hang out for a bit. We boated, swam, sang country songs, then, reluctantly, took the boat out of the water for the winter. I left there and visited my cousin and co, helped them start a fire, then went back to CW's to head out on their neighbors boat for a night cruise and then went to the Pub nearby. We ran into the most awesome wedding party (complete with obnoxious party glasses and horse head masks) and the bride was from GAC which was fun. I ended up leaving there early due to exhaustion and headed back to my cabin to crash for the night. 

It was a perfect day to pretend it was still summer.




This was the anthem of the afternoon:


No comments:

Post a Comment