Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Na-na na-na na-na na-na

BATMAN!

We got done with rehearsal early tonight. Naturally, I went to Target (it's on the way home...). Man of Steel came out on DVD yesterday so I had to buy it. (Henry Cavill... mmm). While I was wandering around I noticed ALLLL the superhero shirts they had in the guys section and then noticed the batman footie pajamas. I almost got them. I still might go back and get them. There is also a Batman robe I might have to pick up. However, I was crushed when the girls section only had Disney Princess shirts, or superhero shirts that were pink and sparkly... dumb. Guess I'll have to order one online or go somewhere else to find an awesome superhero shirt.

Those pajamas though... I'm coming for 'em. (Hopefully they would fit me... Otherwise I guess I'll settle for the awesome robe).


No comments:

Post a Comment