Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The old stompin' grounds

If you were to show me a picture of my high school today, I wouldn't recognize any of it. They completely redid basically the whole thing the year after I graduated. It now looks like one of those high schools you would see in a movie, complete with "art gallery hallway," full sized walk in Tonka gear store, and coffee shop. Classic Minnetonka... I did get one year with the new entry way, however. (They told us we would be the first class to have the new entrance on our diplomas... they lied). To the left of the entrance is the Arts Center on 7, which is where I spend ALL my time.


Also, I know I've mentioned Bastille before. But I can't stop listening to their album. Here are a few more songs of theirs I really like. Plus their lyrics are just awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment