Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Journey Home

As my two weeks of freedom - I mean, two weeks of house and dog sitting - come to a close on Monday, I spent most of my Saturday after rehearsal cleaning the house and running errands. I suppose close to this time now, definitely by tomorrow, my parents are getting back onto a plane and making the long journey home from Australia. So what better way to show my responsibility than having them come home to a clean house. Granted, the whole dog hair thing is a losing battle so no matter how many times I vacuum I won't win... 

I went to Redbox after dinner to get a movie to watch. Ended up renting Wreck it Ralph (I hadn't seen it yet, but totally loved it - obviously. It is a Disney movie after all...). On the way to our closest Redbox (which is almost 15 minutes away) I passed this tree. It's one of my favorites. And its especially great right now because its the only one thats lit up in the neighborhood. Too bad a picture doesn't do it justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment