Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One.

It's bbaaaacckkkkkkkk!

Welcome to my third attempt at a 365. For those unaware of what a 365 is, its a photo project where you take one picture a day for a year. I did one successfully my Senior year of high school/Freshman year of college and one unsuccessfully my Freshman year of college/Sophomore year of college. I have been wanting to do another one for a while and decided yesterday that why not start today, May 1. We will see how far I end up getting...

Since today is May Day (though it doesn't feel like it with the snow), the Peer Assistants at GAC made flowers that we could send to friends through the POs. So I spent a good amount of time sitting and sending flowers today. Too bad we couldn't send real flowers... Whatever happened to the whole "April showers brings May flowers" saying. So far all I've been seeing is straight snow. Someday it will be spring. I just know it.


Also, don't be surprised when (or if) I change the title of this blog... I'm using an old one that was meant for something else that I never turned into anything (apparently I have a knack for doing that with my blogs). 

Until tomorrow!

1 comment: