Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sun Soaked

I had this whole plan set out for the day, most of which revolved around writing my final paper of my Gustavus career. I wrote a total of one page. It was quite the hectic day. I didn't decide what I was doing until about 3pm as I was on the road. Here were my options and the photos that follow them:

My original plan was to attend the first Sun Soaker with EJohns20 and meet up with a fellow Cities97 intern. This is what I decided to do and I'm glad I did. EJohns couldn't go but I went and caught up with my intern friend, Fletcher, Min, my boss, and the rest of the Cities crew. It was fun to see them all in a, for me, non work environment. Plus we got to see and meet Lissie who was a lot better than I expected her to be. And it was a gorgeous day out so couldn't complain about being outside for it.


Here is myself, Fletcher, and my intern friend, A.




Option 2 of the day was to not go to Sun Soaker (A was bringing her boyfriend along so I didn't feel like I had to go) and to drive to LaCrosse, WI to see JO vault at nationals. I think the biggest thing stopping me from this option was the fact that I was running low on gas and since its $4.20 a gallon my bank account didn't like this option. So instead I went to Sun Soaker and then sat and watched the coverage online (instead of working on my paper, naturally). In case you were wondering, NCAA coverage sucks for anything other than running events, but I made it work. Plus it was a good excuse to not work on my paper (which is exactly what I should be doing right now...) =]


P.S. Yesterday's picture is coming. It's just on my camera which is still located at my friends house.


No comments:

Post a Comment