Friday, May 10, 2013

Visiting the Saintly

Ten down. 355 more to go!

After my long day of work today I went over to St. Thomas to visit the bro. I decided earlier this week since I will be at home tonight and I haven't ever really seen St. Thomas it would be worth the trip. I then later found out that MIAC Track and Field Conference was happening at the same time so I could kill two birds with one stone.

Bro and I walked around campus, visited some people, saw the sights and caught up on life before heading over to the track to watch some of the meet. He had to run to a meeting so I dropped him off at his building and went back to the track to keep watching. Saw a few Gusties compete as well as an Augsburg friend from New Years run her race. Mainly I watched pole vaulting since my good friend, JO, is pretty decent at it. He ended up taking first. What a stud. 


1 comment: