Sunday, August 18, 2013

Closet Clean Out

Motivation was in high gear today. After sleeping in (which means around 7:30) I got up and went to Dunn Bros in Excelsior to get some work done. Ordered a coffee and had a parfait for breakfast and sat at my computer replying to emails and doing other non-work related work. Got back home and felt motivated, for who knows what reason, to clean out my closet. So I just started. Didn't really realize how big of a project I was getting myself into but just kept going. Here is what it looked like before (minus the lower left section which was already spread across my floor):


And here's what it looked like about 7 hours (1 bag of recycling, 2 bags of garbage, and piles of donation items later):


My inner neat-freak is quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment