Thursday, August 22, 2013

Post-Grad Problems

So, recently I've been having this problem of missing Gustavus. Yes, I miss the people and the campus and college life. But I'm that nerdy kid who is also really missing reading intelligent things and then discussing them for hours in class. I've been reading scholarly articles for fun. I read the news all the time (often from several different sources so I get more than one view point on the story). So today I went to Barnes and Noble to try and find that Harry Potter study so I could actually physically read something smart. They didn't have it. I walked around the non-fiction section for about a half hour looking for something to catch my eye. Let me tell you, shopping for non-fiction is a lot different than fiction. I ended up stumbling across the sports section and found two books: one on Herb Brooks and Chris Kluwe's book. Bought them both. Can't wait to start them and feel like I'm working my brain again.


No comments:

Post a Comment