Friday, August 30, 2013

When in Romaha


Yay for 4-day weekends! I took today off to hit the road and head down to Omaha to visit some friends I have there. I stopped in Ames on the way to visit another friend who is going to school at Iowa State. We grabbed lunch at a cafe I can't remember the name of and then back on the road. The temperature in Des Moines was 103 when I was driving through. Ick.

Made it to Omaha and had a pretty chill night (since it was around 100 there). We grabbed dinner at a pub nearby and watched Hope Springs before going to bed at a pretty decent hour. I realized once I was falling asleep that I didn't take a picture but I took a screenshot of my phone so I'm using that. (Sorry).


Today was move in day for all the freshman at Gustavus. I worked with Hot 96.7 quite a bit with CAB so seeing this tweet made me smile. (I took a screen shot of it and sent it to the CAB presidents). It made me think back to when I moved in to GAC four years ago.

So to make up for such a crappy picture here is one of my and my 3C girls the night of move in day 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment