Thursday, October 31, 2013

Back in the Studio

Almost 6 months later I found myself back in one of my favorite places today. When one of my Cities Intern friends and I heard that Ben Rector was coming to Studio C we decided to pull some strings and see if we could sneak in. (Interns basically have no chance of winning anything ever). Turns out we asked the right people and found ourselves back at the place we spent way too much time in the spring. Immediately we wanted to fix things the current interns were doing wrong. Classic. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. We made some pretty good friends at the station while we were there so its fun to catch up with them. 

Here are some pics from the day. There is one with me and Ben somewhere, it hasn't been uploaded to the Cities97 site yet though so I'll add that one once its posted.

Ben! (I was sitting in the back and my iPhone is old... boo).

Green Mill catered in lunch. Hence their logo. Mmm.

The Studio.

Me, Paul Fletcher (afternoon DJ), My Intern Friend, Min Lee (Evening/Weekend DJ). Some of my favorite people basically.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment